1. About Us
Zuvy (“Zuvy”, “We”, “Us”, or “Our”) offers a platform for invoicing and loans. This platform gives users the
ability to create and send invoices of amounts due to their customers. These customers can either pay the
amount due immediately or select to pay at a later date.
Where the customer has opted to pay at a later date, the invoice can be used by the user as collateral for securing a loan from Zuvy.
2. Privacy Notice
Zuvy is committed to managing your Personal Information in line with global industry best practices. You can read our Privacy Notice to understand how we use your information and the steps we take to protect your information.
To use our Platform, you have to create an account by registering. To register, you will provide us with
certain information that personally identifies you, such as your email, first name, last name, phone number,
business information (corporate documents); bank details and card details of the company; at least one
director’s personal information (which includes name, address, email address, card details, BVN, and bank
details.) and we may seek to verify your information (by ourselves or through third parties) after which we
will approve your account unless deemed risky to our business. You give us permission to do all these. You
have the right to refuse to authorise the use and/or disclosure of your Personal Information. However, if you
choose to exercise this right, you may not be able to utilise some features of the Services we provide.
Some aspects of the Services or the Services in their entirety may not be available in all locations, and we may block access to some or all of the Services from certain locations based on your device’s geolocation information. We may add to or remove the areas in which the Services are or are not available, are partially or fully available, at any time, without notice to you. Our site is intended principally to facilitate the trade of invoices between willing parties. No information on this website is intended to amount to advice, recommendation, or inducement to participate in any trade or deal with any User.
Where necessary, Users must seek professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site. In particular, please note that we are a technology business. We do not provide trade or financial advice of any kind. We, therefore, disclaim to the fullest extent possible under law, liability in relation to the foregoing.
4. Age Restriction
Our Website and Services are not directed to persons under 18. We do not knowingly transact or provide
any services to persons under 18.
You are independently responsible for complying with all applicable laws related to your use of our Website and Services.
5. Change of Information
In the event that you change any information provided to us at registration, including your business name, address, financial institution, mode of payments, or where a corporate restructuring occurs, you agree to notify us within 7 days of such change. We may be unable to respond to you if you contact us from an address, telephone number, or email account that is not registered with us.
6. Representations and Warranties
You represent and warrant to Zuvy that:
- You have full power and authority to enter into, execute, deliver and perform this Agreement;
- You are duly organised, authorised, and in good standing under the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria or any state, region, or country of your organisation and are duly authorised to do business in all other states, regions, or countries in which your business operates;
- You will comply with this Agreement and all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules, and regulations;
- Any information you provide to us, both when you register and in the future, is and will be true, accurate, current, and complete;
- You will keep all information up-to-date; and
- You accept and agree to these Terms.
7. Account Security
You agree to not allow anyone else to access or use your password details and comply with all reasonable instructions we may issue regarding account access and security. In the event you share your password details, Zuvy will not be liable to you for losses or damages. You will also take all reasonable steps to protect the security of the personal electronic device through which you access the Services (including, without limitation, using PIN and/or password-protected personally configured device functionality to access the Services and not sharing your device with other people). You are responsible for securely managing your password(s) for the Services and to contact Zuvy if you become aware of any unauthorised access to your Account.
8. Links to or Connections with Third Party Sites or Applications
Our Services or communications to you may contain third-party content or links to third-party sites, applications, or services (collectively, "Third Party Content''). Our Services may also include features that allow you to connect your Account with accounts or services provided by third parties, such as accounts you maintain with financial institutions or social media platforms like Facebook (collectively, "Third Party Services"). We do not control, maintain, or endorse the Third Party Content or Third Party Services, and we are not liable for any Third Party Content or Third Party Services, including any damages, losses, failures, or problems caused by, related to, or arising from Third Party Content or Third Party Services. Your interactions and business dealings with the Third Party Content or Third Party Services providers, including products or services offered by such third parties, are solely between you and the third party. You should review all of the relevant terms and conditions associated with Third Party Content or Third Party Services, including any privacy notices and terms of service. We are not responsible for any information you agree to share with third parties connected with Third Party Content or Third Party Services.
- The usual and customary charges for any services rendered by collaborating providers profiled on the site will apply and will be entirely your responsibility.
- You are responsible for all use of the site and for all use of your credentials, including use by others to whom you have given your credentials.
- You agree that you shall not copy, modify, adapt, translate, or reverse engineer any portion of the site, its content or materials, and/or theSservices.
- You agree that you shall not create user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretences.
- It is within your responsibility to refrain from collecting or storing personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited activities contained within this agreement.
- You shall not use any means, including software means, to conduct web scraping of any portion of the site, its content or materials, and/or the Services.
- You shall not access, retrieve, or index any portion of the site and/or the Services to construct or populate a searchable database of reviews related to the Services provided.
10. Unacceptable Use
You shall not permit any person using your device or Account to:
- Use this platform in a way that causes or could cause damage or restrict the availability or accessibility of the Platform;
- Store, copy, transmit, publish or distribute any computer virus, spyware, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger or other malicious software via this Platform;
- Conduct any fraudulent or illegal activities via the Platform;
- Copy, rent, lease, sell, transfer, assign, sublicense, disassemble, reverse engineer or decompile (except if expressly authorised by Zuvy or by applicable statutory law), modify or alter any part of the Services;
- Violate the contractual, personal, intellectual property or other rights of any party, including by using, uploading, transmitting, distributing, or otherwise making available any information or material made available through the Services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other rights of any party (including rights of privacy or publicity); Improperly use support channels or complaint buttons to make false reports to Zuvy;
- Encourage any third party to (i) directly or indirectly generate usage, queries, impressions, or clicks through any automated, deceptive, fraudulent, or other invalid means; (ii) edit or modify any tag, or remove, obscure or minimise any tag in any way; or (iii) engage in any action or practice that reflects poorly on Zuvy or otherwise disparages or devalues Zuvy's reputation or goodwill;
- Make representations (with respect to Zuvy), which are not approved in advance and in writing by Zuvy. You shall obtain Zuvy's prior written approval to the content of any marketing message, and with respect to any use of Zuvy's trade name and/or trademarks and/or designs in connection with the Services and Materials;
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations, or encourage or promote any illegal activity including, but not limited to, copyright infringement, trademark infringement, defamation, invasion of privacy, identity theft, hacking, cracking or distribution of counterfeit software, or cheats or hacks for the Services;
- Attempt to use the Services on or through any other platform or third-party service provider that Zuvy does not authorise. Any such use is at your own risk and may subject you to additional or different terms. Zuvy takes no responsibility for your use of the Services through any platform or third-party service provider that is not authorised by it;
- Attempt to interfere with, hack into or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers for the Services;
- Interfere with the ability of others to enjoy using the Services, including disruption, overburden or aid the disruption or overburdening of the Services’ servers, or take actions that interfere with or materially increase the cost to provide the Services for the enjoyment of all its users;
- You hereby understand and agree that if fraudulent activity is associated with the operation of your Account, We have the right to apply restrictions to your Account and report it to the appropriate law enforcement agencies.
You agree to indemnify and hold Zuvy and its officers, directors, employees, consultants, affiliates, agents, licensors, and business partners (collectively, the "Indemnified Entities") harmless from and against any and all costs, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees and costs of defence) Zuvy or any other Indemnified Entity suffers in relation to, arising from, or for the purpose of avoiding, any claim or demand from a third party that your use of the Services or the use of the Services by any person on your behalf, violates any applicable law or regulation, or the copyrights, trademark rights or other rights of any third party.
11. Intellectual Property
All content and materials, including but not limited to images, text, visual interfaces, information, data, and computer code, provided by us through our Services (our "Content") and all related intellectual property rights are the property of Zuvy and/or its third-party licensors. Our content is protected by Nigerian and international intellectual property laws and treaties. You are permitted to use our content only on our Services. You may not copy, modify, sell, reproduce, distribute, republish, display, post, create derivative or collective works from, or transmit in any form (including in-line linking or mirroring) our content, in whole or in part, without our express prior written consent. You may not reverse engineer or reverse compile any of our Services or the technology used to operate our Services. Nothing in the Agreement or our Services grants you, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any licence or right to use our content except as expressly stated in the Agreement.
Our Partners' Intellectual Property:
Our Services may also display specific intellectual property, such as company, product, and service name and logos, owned by our partners (our "Partners' Intellectual Property"). Nothing in the Agreement or our Services grants you, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any licence or right to copy, modify, sell, reproduce, distribute, republish, display, post, create derivative works from or transmit in any form (including in-line linking or mirroring) any of our Partners' Intellectual Property.
The content of the Services that you obtain or receive from Zuvy, and its employees, contractors, partners, sponsors, advertisers, licensors or otherwise through the services is for your use (as described above) only.
Disclaimer of Warranties
We try to keep Zuvy available at all times, bug-free and safe, however, you use it at your own risk. Our Website and Services are provided “as is” without any express, implied and/or statutory warranties (including, but not limited to, any implied or statutory warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular use or purpose, title, and non-infringement of intellectual property rights). Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Zuvy makes no warranty that our Website and Services will meet your requirements or that our Website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you through our Website or from Zuvy, its parents, subsidiaries, or other affiliated companies, or its or their suppliers (or the respective officers, directors, employees, or agents of any such entities) (collectively, "Zuvy parties") shall create any warranty.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Zuvy, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers, harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from, your violation of this Agreement.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for certain damages. Accordingly, some of the above disclaimers and limitations of liability may not apply to you. To the extent that any Party may not, as a matter of applicable law, disclaim any implied warranty or limit its liabilities, the scope and duration of such warranty and the extent of the Zuvy Party's liability shall be the minimum permitted under such applicable law.
16. Payment Terms and Processing Fees
Payments through credit cards and debit cards are collected online without any hassle. The Client is asked to enter the card number, the expiry date of the card, and its security number. No card or financial data is saved or stored on our systems, and no additional fees except that of the interest and loan amount are charged. The money is deducted once the user clicks on ‘Pay Amount’. The transactions are 100% secure.
17. Applicable Law
18. Dispute Resolution
All disputes arising from this Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Nigerian
law. Any dispute arising out of or relating to this Agreement, including any question regarding its existence,
validity, contractual obligation, or termination by the Parties, shall be settled through amicable informal and
formal discussions between the Parties. If any such dispute is not settled between the Parties within fourteen
(14) business days, the Parties agree to submit such dispute to Mediation at the Lagos State Multi-Door
Courthouse (LMDC) for resolution under the provisions of Lagos State Multi-Door Courthouse (LMDC) Law
In the event that such dispute is not resolved amicably within 1 (one) month, such dispute shall be resolved by the applicable court of competent jurisdiction. Parties agree that the defaulting party would be liable for litigation costs accruing to the contractual disputes.
You may terminate this Agreement by closing your Account. We may suspend your Account and your access to our Services and any funds or terminate this Agreement, if:
- you do not comply with any of the provisions of this Agreement;
- we are required to do so by a Law;
- we are directed by a financial institution; or
- where a suspicious or fraudulent transaction occurs.
You agree that you will comply fully with these Terms, and all applicable domestic and international laws, regulations, statutes, and guidelines that govern your use of the Services. Without limiting the foregoing and in recognition of the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local and international rules regarding online conduct. You also agree to comply with all applicable laws affecting the transmission of content or the privacy of individuals.
21. Updates, Modifications, and Amendments
users on this page.
If you have any complaints or reservations about us or any of the Services we provide, you may contact us via: firstname.lastname@example.org